Submission Guidelines and Publications
- Please DO NOT repeatedly create new paper id with the identical paper in our editorial system.
When more than two identical papers are submitted in the editorial system, the papers will be rejected (without review process).
If any problems, please contact to leading program chair.
- In case of more than two withdrawals of accepted papers, the author will be placed on a blacklisted in our DB by the RN2 policy. We will NOT allow your submission to RN2 Confs., SIs, and events.
There will be a combination of presentations including scientific papers. Prospective authors are invited, in the first instance, to submit papers for oral presentations in any of the areas of interest for this conference. Authors should submit a paper with 6-8 pages in length, including all figures, tables, and references. If you want to submit more than page limitation, you can add up to 2 extra pages with the appropriate fee payment.
Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
- Regular Paper: 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost : by 8 pages)
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review.
Please use the Springer Proceedings format for submission.
Template is available on:
Online Submission System : http://www.confmanager.net/futuretech2016/
**Authors MUST choose topic as “RNN 2016” at the submission system**.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings as one of Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) series published by Springer (indexed by EI & SCOPUS).
Distinguished accepted and presented papers in FutureTech 2016, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals(Pending):
- The Journal of Supercomputing - Springer (SCI)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTAP) - Springer (SCIE)
- Cluster Computing (CC) - Springer (SCIE)
- IJDSN, JS - Hindawi (SCIE)
- Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS), Springer (SCOPUS)
NUI/NUX Information Technology Research Center
Technically sponsored by